Secrets of Barovia
- Abbey of Saint Markovia, an abbey dedicated to The Morninglord in Krezk.
- Arasek Stockyard – general store and storage rental shop in Vallaki
- Bildrath’s Mercantile – store in Little Barovia
- Blinksy Toys – a depressing toyshop in Vallaki, owned by Gadof Blinsky
- Blood on the Vine Tavern, the sole tavern in Little Barovia.
- Blue Water Inn – inn and main watering hole in Vallaki
- Castle Ravenloft, the home of Strahd von Zarovich.
- Church of the Sun – small church in Little Barovia
- Daggerford, the party’s base as an adventuring group under Duchess Morwen
- Death House, the haunted house of the Durst Family, in Little Barovia.
- Ivlis River – river from the Tser Falls all the way to Little Barovia
- Krezk – a town with an abbey in western Barovia
- Lake Zarovich – large lake fed by mountain streams near Vallaki
- Little Barovia, a small village under the shadow of Castle Ravenloft.
- Old Bonegrinder – a run down old windmill south of Vallaki.
- Old Svalich Road, a road connecting much of the lands of Barovia.
- Saint Andral’s Church – church of The Morninglord in Vallaki
- Tsernovna – a Tsernovna southwest of Vallaki.
- Tser Pool – encampment along the Ivlis River of Vistani, including Madame Eva
- Vallaki, a fortified town in the center of the valley.
- Wachterhaus – home of the Wachters in Vallaki
- The Wizard of Wines – a winery in the far west of Barovia.