Secrets of Barovia
Listed (mostly) alphabetically by first name, omitting titles. Deceased NPCs/PCs are listed at the bottom.
- Alenka, Mirabel, and Sorvia – Vistani owners of the Blood on the Vine Tavern in Little Barovia.
- Arik – a barkeep in the Blood on the Vine Tavern in Little Barovia
- Arrigal – a man dressed like the Vistani. He pretended to be a servant of Kolyan Indirovich of the Little Barovia.
- Bildrath – owner of Bildrath’s Mercantile in Little Barovia.
- Donavich, Grigori – better known as Father Donavich, he is a priest at the Church of the Sun in Little Barovia.
- Doru Grigorovich – son of Donavich, he is now a vampire spawn. Held prisoner in the basement of the Church of the Sun in Little Barovia.
- Ernst Larnak – spy employed by Lady Wachter in Vallaki.
- Fiona Wachter – Powerful noble in Vallaki, matriach of the Wachters
- Gadof Blinsky – in Vallaki.
- Gunther Arasek – co-owner of Arasek Stockyard in Vallaki.
- Ireena Kolyana – adopted daughter of Kolyan Indirovich
- Ismark Kolyanovich – son of Kolyan Indirovich and brother to Ireena Kolyana.
- Izek Strazni – henchman and right-hand man of Baron Vargas Vallakovich in Vallaki.
- Jenny Greenteeth – a green hag who peddles magical services for favors.
- Father Lucian Petrovich – priest of The Morninglord at Saint Andral’s Church in Vallaki.
- Lydia Petrovna – in Vallaki.
- Eva – usually known as Madame Eva, leader of the Vistani
- Mad Mary – a woman in in Little Barovia.
- Milivoj – groundskeeper and gravedigger at Saint Andral’s Church in Vallaki.
- Morgy – an old granmotherly woman selling ‘dream pastries’ in Little Barovia.
- Nikkolai and Karl Wachter – young troublemaking sons of Lady Wachter. Part of the Wachters.
- Morwen – Duchess of Daggerford
- Oleg Drazkoi – a drunk Vistani storyteller and collector of swear words.
- Parriwimple – worker at Bildrath’s Mercantile in Little Barovia.
- Rictavio – half-elf bard staying at Blue Water Inn in Vallaki. Tells outrageous stories, is/was part of a traveling circus act.
- Rose and Thorn, deceased and ghostly children from the Death House
- Sophie Byrne – former adventurer, cleric of Sune
- Stella Wachter – Daughter of Lady Wachter in Vallaki.
- Strahd von Zarovich – vampire known as the Devil, lord of all Barovia.
- Udo Lukovich – an old man who was imprisoned and beaten by Baron Vargas Vallakovich in Vallaki. Husband to Willemina Rikalova.
- Urwin Martikov – owner/innkeeper at the Blue Water Inn in Vallaki.
- Baron Vargas Vallakovich – burgomaster of Vallaki.
- Vasili von Holtz – unknown, seems to be a minor noble in Vallaki.
- Vaz Vizorach – happy young man who loves the idea of adventure. Often found drinking at the Blue Water Inn in Vallaki.
- Victor Vallakovich – son of Baron Vargas Vallakovich in Vallaki.
- Willemina Rikalova – wife of Udo Lukovich in Vallaki. Friend of Father Lucian Petrovich and regular churchgoer.
- Yelena Arasek – co-owner of Arasek Stockyard in Vallaki.
- Yeska – altar boy a Saint Andral’s Church in Vallaki.
- Clementine Laergulben – former adventurer with the group. Half-elf sorcerer firebug.
- Henrik van der Voort – coffinmaker in Vallaki.
- Kolyan Indirovich – former Burgomaster of Little Barovia
- Mad Mage – lost while fighting Strahd a year ago before being driven insane.
- Tamar Silveira, former adventurer with the group. Half-elf druid shapeshifter.
- Stanimir – deceased Vistani.